Sales & Showroom Coordinator
Sales & Showroom Coordinator - Fashion
· Work for a women's fashion brand
· Support the sales, merchandise and marketing teams - learn about every aspect of the business!
· Ideal for someone from a fashion background with fantastic communication and organisation skills
About the role
We're recruiting on behalf of a successful women's fashion brand that's targeted at a younger demographic. The brand has a semi-luxury feel and is very popular amongst influencers.
If you're hoping to work with a small, close-knit bunch who operate as a team, this brand will suit you well!
As the new Sales & Showroom Coordinator, you'll work most closely with the sales and merchandise teams but will offer critical support across every aspect of the business, including marketing and logistics. This is a truly varied role that's perfect for someone who is looking to gain broad experience in a Head Office fashion position.
A typical week will include organising the brand's showroom, processing wholesale sales, sitting in on meetings with Buyers, updating the Sales systems and relevant manuals, tracking deliveries, and developing creative content for range presentations.
To succeed in this role, you'll need prior experience in the fashion industry, a highly commercial mindset and a can-do attitude. No task will be too big or too small for you; you're happy to give everything a go.
In return, you'll get to work for a highly successful, fast-growing brand and learn from industry experts. They are known for their beautiful designs, collaborative workplace and entrepreneurial approach to doing business.
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the brand's sales, merchandise and marketing teams, acting in a key support capacity.
- Processing wholesale orders and updating the relevant systems (admin).
- Partnering with the wider team to ensure that retailer's wholesale deliveries are processed and completed on time.
- Using the EDI system to manage POs.
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting.
- Arranging new collections in the showroom; preparing the showroom for Buyers' meetings.
- Maintaining an accurate record of the brand's inventory.
- Keeping an eye on sales figures and producing sales reports where necessary.
- Developing creative material to support the marketing team.
- Providing exceptional customer service to key retail accounts who call in with queries.
- Other ad hoc duties for the Sales Director as required.
· Relevant industry experience - fashion wholesale.
· Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
· IT literate; familiar with Excel and fast to learn new systems.
· Good with numbers.
· Willingness to "get stuck in", try new things and be hands-on where necessary.
· Extremely well-organised and capable of managing multiple deadlines.
· Full right to work in Australia - MUST BE A CITIZEN OR HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to email@example.com
Direct line 02922 29754