Planning and Operations Coordinator
About the company
The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The brand is currently stocked in over 60 stores across Australia and internationally. The Beauty Chef is currently stocked internationally in leading retailers such as Sephora, Goop, Selfridges and Anthropologie and specialises in health and beauty products, that focusses on beauty from within.
The Beauty Chef lives and breathes wellness and is looking for a Planning and Operations Coordinator that is aligned to the brand values. The role is based in their offices in Double Bay close to a Train Station and there is a Bus Stop directly outside their offices.
About the role
The Planning and Operations Coordinator reports into the Planning and Operations Manager. The role of the Planning and Operations Coordinator is to support all elements of Product Planning and Supply Chain Operations, to achieve cost effective timely manufacture and distribution of quality products in line with business requirements.
This is a full time role based in their Double Bay office.
Duties & responsibilities
- Supports production processes to ensure all batches are compliant.
- Prepares order recommendations to procure stock.
- Manages excess inventory and takes corrective actions as directed.
- Confirm suppliers are on track to deliver to agreed timelines.
- Assists in the development and implementation of quality systems and process.
- Advises of products/ materials which do not meet required specifications.
- Assists in root cause analysis together with the manufacturer.
- Ensures The Beauty Chef's responsibilities comply with regulatory standards.
- General administration associated with stock receipt stock movement.
Skills & experience
- 2 to 3 years experience in a similar position
- Excellent organisational, accuracy and time management skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tertiary qualified in Business or related discipline
The Beauty Chef is very supportive with numerous growth opportunities as the business continues to grow in Australia and internationally. The workplace is very team focussed, with all team members supporting each other to achieve the business objectives.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Walker-Cole, 02 9023 1013.