- Do you have an eye for fashion and trend?
- Are you a solution focused Merchandise Assistant who likes to drive change?
- 6 month contract with potential to go permanent
Part of an established Australian distribution group, this exciting brand are a true market leader. The business is vibrant and passionate and recruit key talent to add value and challenge process and systems to drive efficiency. The role is responsible for the co-ordination of all facets of orders from SKU creation, order placement with suppliers, barcode label approval, compliance testing, to shipping and logistics and stock arrival. The role supports the planners in the department.
Key responsibilities include:
- The creation of new SKU's in Pronto
- Timely creation of Purchase Orders
- Checking off COGS on the vendors Proforma Invoices
- Accurately maintaining all SKU information
- Managing the Packing Instruction for each customer detailing
- Weekly review of vendors Shipping schedules
- Weekly liaising with our freight agents to coordinate freight consolidation
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Experience in a merchandise planning or purchasing department in a retail or distribution environment
- High attention to detail
- Experience in working with planning systems and intermediate to advanced excel skills
- The ability to work in a large team and communicate effectively at all levels
- An attitude that drives solutions and the ability to influence to drive a positive outcome
Your experience will push boundaries that benefit the business and standardise processes for the commercial good of the brand, the role offers $55K base + benefits