Junior Account Manager
Junior Account Manager
- Work for a multi-brand fashion house
- Sell into the likes of General Pants and The Iconic
- Learn from an experienced Sales Manager
About the role
We're recruiting for a multi-brand fashion house that specialises in trend-lead and streetwear ranges for women and kids. You can find their collections in major retailers like General Pants, Myer and The Iconic.
Culturally, this is an entrepreneurial business that is still in its infancy and is continually seeking to innovate and improve. The environment will suit someone who works hard and is passionate about growing the business.
Due to the continued expansion of their wholesale function, the team are looking for a Sydney-based Junior Account Manager to manage existing retail partners as well as mapping out and developing new business.
You'll spend most of your time out visiting Buyers to present new ranges and collect feedback on best sellers. From here, you'll provide insight to the design team to ensure the commercial success of future collections.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful and growing business that will offer you real progression opportunities. You'll also have access to a fantastic mentor.
This role will be a good match for anyone with a can-do attitude and some basic experience of wholesale sales. The successful candidate will be ahead of the curve on trends and have an in-depth knowledge of the Australian fashion industry.
Sydney CBD location. Salary circa $65,000 + super + car + bonus.
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
- Build relationships with existing accounts, maintaining their trust and helping them to select suitable ranges for their customer.
- Develop new business in NSW, finding suitable retailers and boutiques to partner with.
- Present new collections and assist buyers with ranging and styling.
- Collate buyer feedback on product sales and share with the design team.
- Deal with customer queries regarding products.
- Conduct market analysis, ensuring that your brands remain competitive.
- B2B sales experience.
- Relevant industry background (fashion or apparel).
- Fantastic communication skills.
- An in-depth knowledge of the Australian fashion industry.
- Driver's license.
- Full right to work in Australia - MUST BE A CITIZEN OR HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org Direct line 02922 29754