International Sales Manager
International Sales Manager
- Globally successful women's fashion powerhouse
- Take on existing accounts as well as driving new business
- Clear development and progression opportunities
About the role
We're recruiting for a luxury womenswear brand that's famous for its highly coveted dresses and use of beautiful detail. The brand partners with an enviable portfolio of luxury websites, department stores and high-end boutiques both domestically and overseas.
Culturally, this is a high-performance business that is constantly seeking to innovate and improve. It will be suited to candidates who are solutions driven and aspire to work for a fast-growing company.
Due to the continued demand from overseas retail partners, the business has decided to expand its international offering.
To make this happen, we're on the hunt for a savvy salesperson who can help build the brand in Europe. You'll be responsible for growing existing accounts as well as mapping out and bringing on new business.
You'll spend most of your time partnering with the GM to devise an international strategy, driving sales with both new and existing accounts, using your analytical skills to pull together budgets and forecasts, and partnering with the marketing team to build your brand overseas.
This is a great opportunity to join a financially successful and growing business that has already demonstrated its success in key markets.
The role will be a good match for anyone with a clear background in international wholesale sales. The candidate will ideally come from a premium or luxury apparel background. Experience selling into European buyers will also be strongly favoured.
In return, you'll get to work with an iconic brand and fantastic people. They'll also offer you clear development and progression opportunities.
Central Melbourne location. Salary will be negotiable according to experience, but circa $120k + super + bonus.
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
- Strategy - create and deliver an international expansion plan.
- Business development - leverage your overseas networks to bring on new distribution partners.
- Account management - maximise existing partners.
- Brand building - communicate key marketing messaging.
- Reporting and analysis - quantify and track your success, delivering regular sales forecasts.
- Relevant B2B sales experience.
- Must have sold a premium or luxury apparel brand.
- Recent industry experience - fashion, accessories, etc.
- International sales and account management experience.
- Track record of successfully developing new business.
- Leadership skills.
- Full right to work in Australia - MUST BE A CITIZEN OR HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct line 02922 29754