Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Due to an interstate relocation we are in the market for an EA/OFFICE MGR to join our Sydney team. Soon to celebrate 25 years, we are a dedicated group of 20, who are market leaders in the retail and fashion sectors of recruitment. Working in this fast-paced sales environment, you will need to have solid administration skills across MS OFFICE, an understanding of social media and touch points across marketing.
We are looking for someone with attention to detail who is "hands on" with a mature approach to manage and adapt to forever changing deadlines.
To be the perfect team member you will be pro-active in approach, have an interest or experience in HR or recruitment, OR could be working within the retail sector as an EA or PA/OFFICE MGR. Alternatively, you may have a strong recruitment background, possess superior MS Office skills ( including Powerpoint) and be looking for a change.
- Providing day to day EA support to both Directors, who as well as running the company both still recruit Executive level roles.
- Handle telephone enquiries from clients and senior candidates.
- Be the guru of our Recruitment Software System - Bullhorn
- Assist with senior candidate searches - on Bullhorn and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Social Media and Marketing - curating and driving content for social media platforms (i.e. Website, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook)
- Monitor and develop systems and proccesses that create efficiences and a better candidate experience
- Office administration - Assist and screening of in-coming calls, petty cash, candidate surveys, quarterly reports, set up PC's skype meetings, etc.
- Manage all for external suppliers including stationary & office supplies, IT, telco, Seek, LinkedIn, building management
- Handling sensitive and confidential information on behalf of directors in a trustworthy and professional manner
- Be the first point of contact with any office administration queries
To be considered for this role you will have either worked as an EA/Office Manager , preferably in a recruitment or sales environment, or alternatively you may have strong admin and Microsoft skills and have spent time as a recruiter or researcher and be looking for a change.
Other attributes include:
- Proactive and takes initiative
- A "can do" make it happen attitude
- Problem solving skills and strong IT skills
- Digital and social media knowledge is a must (i.e LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Ability to work within a fun positive team environment
- Advanced MS Office skills and website management
- Enjoy the company of Buttons, our office dog!
In addition to an attractive salary, we offer a team based bonus, flexible starting times, 9 personal wellness days per year, and a modern open fun office environment located minutes from both Wynyard and Pitt St Mall.
This is a truly unique opportunity to join this successful business where culture is about people, respect, professionalism, fun and results. We are looking for a professional who is able to multi task, work in a busy environment, has an eye for detail, takes pride in their work, is results driven and is a strong problem solver.
To be considered for this position you will need to have excellent communication skills, be professional in your approach, strong background in Office Management/ Administration with Advanced MS Office skills coupled with a working knowledge of all social media applications
To apply, please use the appropriate link, alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Gai Scarlett on (02) 8223 5355 quoting reference #7962.