Executive Assistant +
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT REQUIRED
Soon to celebrate 25 years, we are a dedicated group of 20, who are market leaders in the retail and fashion sectors of recruitment and human resources. We are looking for someone with attention to detail who is "hands on" with a mature approach to manage all aspects of our Martin Place office as well as working closley with the two Directors.
To be the perfect team member you will have a forward thinking approach, have experience in a similar role within the recruitment or real estate industry, possess superior MS Office skills (including PowerPoint), enjoy understanding CRM systems and LinkedIn and be well versed across all touch points of social media.
- Providing day to day EA support to 2 Directors who both recruit Executive level roles.
- Handle telephone enquiries from clients and senior candidates.
- Be the guru of our Recruitment Software System - Bullhorn
- Assist with senior candidate searches - on Bullhorn and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Social Media and Marketing - curating and driving content for social media platforms (i.e. Website, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook)
- Monitor and develop systems and processes that create efficiencies and a better candidate experience
- Office administration - Assist and screening of in-coming calls, petty cash, candidate surveys, quarterly reports, set up PC's skype meetings, etc.
- Manage all for external suppliers including stationary & office supplies, IT, telco, Seek, LinkedIn, building management
- Handling sensitive and confidential information on behalf of directors in a trustworthy and professional manner
- Be the first point of contact with any office administration queries
To be considered for this role you will need to have excellent communication skills, be professional in your approach, strong background in Office Management/ Administration with Advanced MS Office skills coupled with a working knowledge of all social media applications preferably in a recruitment or real estate environment.
Other attributes include:
- Proactive and takes initiative
- A "can do" make it happen attitude
- Problem solving skills and strong IT skills
- Digital and social media knowledge is a must (i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Ability to work within a fun positive team environment
- Advanced MS Office skills and website management
- Enjoy the company of Buttons, our office dog!
In addition to an attractive salary, we offer a team based bonus, flexible starting times, 9 personal wellness days off per year, and a modern open fun office environment located minutes from both Wynyard and Pitt St Mall.
To apply, please use the appropriate link, alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Gai Scarlett on (02) 8223 5355 quoting reference #7962.