Customer Service Representative
About the company
The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The brand is currently stocked in over 60 stores across Australia and internationally. The Beauty Chef is currently stocked internationally in leading retailers such as Goop, Selfridges and Anthropologie and specialises in health and beauty products, that focusses on beauty from within.
The Beauty Chef lives and breathes wellness and is looking for a International Sales Administrator that is aligned to the brand values. The role is based in their offices in Double Bay close to a Train Station and there is a Bus Stop directly outside their offices.
About the role
The Customer Service Representative reports into the Global Sales Director and partners with the Account Managers. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service and responding and resolving all customer enquiries in a timely manner.
This is a full time role based in their Double Bay office.
Duties & responsibilities
- Manages all customer calls and emails as first point of contact for the company
- Receives and processes routine customer orders, enquiries, and/or complaints
- Ensures timeliness of response to customers and resolves any customer complaints
- Ensures queries are managed and resolved in a way that ensures no negative external escalation
- Provides business and product knowledge to customers to assist in addressing queries or resolving issues
- Notifies all customers of late deliveries
- Respond to customer enquires via social media and the website
- Provide general office administration support
Skills & experience
- 1 to 2 years experience in a similar position
- Excellent customer service skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Qualification in Naturopathy highly regarded, but not essential
- Is a Brand Ambassador and is passionate about health and wellness
The Beauty Chef is very supportive with numerous growth opportunities as the business continues to grow in Australia and internationally. The workplace is very team focussed, with all team members supporting each other to achieve the business objectives.
- The culture is team focussed and supportive
- Very people focussed culture, dedicated to their employees and customers
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Walker-Cole, 02 9023 1013.