Assistant Store Manager - Menswear - Bondi Westfield
Our client is a leading retailer of Premium Menswear. The brand has proudly delivered exceptional service and product to Australian customers for over 25 years, offering a timeless style to compliment any occasion.
Assistant Store Manager for Bondi Westfield location to motivate a specialist sales team, train and develop them into future leaders and drive growth through LAM. Operational acumen and a strong 'lead from the floor' quality will ensure process compliance and the highest of standards.
The successful candidate will have previous experience as an Assistant Store Manager, preferably with some exposure to Menswear. You will be a strong sales performer with the ability to engage with your team and ensure delivery on key sales initiatives. You will also be customer service focused and possess a sharp eye for store presentation and the ability to build strong, professional relationships.
What we need you to have:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated skill in performance management, training and development
- Operational acumen, proven sales results and hitting KPI targets
- Great communication skills, a passion for retail and the customer experience
- Exceptional time management and a focus on store sales performance
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive base salary + super
- Career growth and progression
- Commission is uncapped on a sliding performance scale
How to Apply
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply using the link with your WORD doc CV. If you'd like to know more, please call Kathleen McGrath at Trak Recruiting on 02 9023 1005 quoting TR 8505 for a confidential conversation.