Assistant Store Manager | Big Box | Eastern Suburbs
This large, well established Australian business is synonymous in providing excellent quality along with a fantastic service. The business is growing across Victoria and is looking for talented retail professionals who have a refined skill set across sales, leadership and operations.
About the Role
Our client is looking for Assistant Retail Managers whose focus will be to fast-track their progression through the business in a fast-paced, sales focused environment. You will need to be comfortable selling to customers whilst leading a large team in a big-ticket environment for a multi-million dollar business. Inspiring your team to achieving their potentials is vital to being successful in this role. You will be expected to organise and manage your team across succession planning, recruitment and performance management.
- Strong sales experience
- Proven experience managing large/multiple teams in a big-ticket environment
- Operationally excellent across visual merchandising, inventory and stock control, shrinkage and logistics
- Ability to analyse P+L statements and implement the correct procedures
- You must be able to multi-task and think quickly on your feet
- A very competitive salary of up to 65K + super + bonus
- A culture which encourages you to learn and develop everyday
- Great structures in place to be promoted up the business
- Fantastic in-store discounts
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the required skill-set to be successful please apply through the appropriate link or contact Tom Shapland at Trak Recruiting on 0398235805, for a confidential discussion.
We thank all applicants in advance as only successful candidates will be contacted.