Area Manager - Sydney
An exciting opportunity exists with our client, an innovative Australian Women's Fashion Brand, renowned for its impeccable design and fit.
If you're a dedicated Multi-Site Manager with a love for fashion and styling, then this is the role of a lifetime.
Reporting to the National Retail Manger, the Area Manager, NSW will be part of a team of three based in Sydney and overseeing up to 12 stores. The Area Manager will lead and engage store teams and focusing on the customer experience, local area marketing and key sales initiatives to take the business to the next level.
To be considered for and successful in this role you will:
- currently be in an Area Manager role within Women's Specialty Fashion
- have a proven track record managing and motivating Store Managers
- have the ability to empower an all-female team to deliver exceptional customer service
- maintain the highest standards of visual merchandising
- have the ability to exceed budgets and ensure operational compliance
- be able to use your business acumen in order to drive key KPIs
- be capable of analysing the business and identifying new opportunities
- fitting room experience (including lingerie) and body positive vocab is highly valued
For your dedication and experience there is an attractive salary and car allowance on offer. To apply with your WORD doc CV, please use the appropriate link below or, for a confidential conversation, please contact Kathleen McGrath on 02 9023 1005 quoting reference #8291.